Through Lifetime Membership in the Medical Alumni Association, you have the opportunity to continue your relationship with the College of Medicine even after beginning your own medical career.
A Lifetime Membership in the Medical Alumni Association is a tax-deductible, perpetual gift supporting medical education at the University of Kentucky. Your payments will be deposited into an endowment account that will compound and produce income under management of the UK Treasurer. The interest from this account supports medical student endeavors through the Emery A. Wilson Academic Enrichment Program. The fund also sponsors the White Coat Ceremony, and our popular Career Chats with Alumni.
Benefits to membership include:
- the opportunity to serve as a member of the Board of Directors;
- voting rights to elect your class representative;
- the chance to lend your expertise through committee involvement;
- the opportunity to join the UK Federal Credit Union, accessing superior loan rates, discounted membership, ticket opportunities and personalized service;
- the opportunity to purchase tickets to select UK football and basketball games; and
- the opportunity to purchase tickets to Keeneland on select days.
If you are interested in becoming a Lifetime Member of the Medical Alumni Association, please contact Kristin Shattuck in the Office of Alumni and Development at email@example.com or 859-323-5834.